EUROFOOD RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
Should you wish to return anything bought from us we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in a fully resaleable condition. Please see below for exceptions to this policy.
• Products should be returned in original undamaged packaging, with labels still attached and any free gifts.
• We will not expect original packaging where this is removed as part of our delivery service.
• If we find that a product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any refund due will be credited to the original card of purchase within 3-5 working days of us receiving the goods.
• Our refund policy runs alongside your rights under the DED regulations
For reasons of hygiene, safety or copyright, we cannot refund or exchange the following products unless they are faulty or were not described properly on the website
• Security sealed items that have had the seal broken.
• Please note that orders of perishable goods (such as food, plants or flowers) cannot be returned
How to return a grocery item
If whilst inspecting the goods at the time of delivery, you find goods damaged or not fresh, you are free to return any product delivered.
- Eurofood Management enforces Grocery Friendly Policy
- Complaints if any will be resolved immediately
- For comments kindly use contact page